PBiS RESPECT Lessons Plans Week 1-4
Week 1 (January 9th)
Discuss the Expectations of Respectful Behavior in your Classroom
- Other people
- Diverse opinions
Week 2 (January 16th)
Introduce "Get Service" Video with discussion
Possible Discussion Questions:
- What did you see happening in the video?
- Do you have any examples in your own life where you felt the same?
- What do you think the message is?
- How did his attitude change at the end? Why?
Week 3 (January 23rd)
5 Minute Quick Write: Reflecting on the Video
Possible Writing Prompts:
- Did the video change the way you look at others?
- What does it mean to be respectful?
- What does it look like to be respectful?
Week 4 (February 6th)
Create an Action Plan to Live Respectfully
- Have students create a plan on how they can be respectful in class, home life, with friends, etc.
- Have students share out their action plans and discuss their thoughts on respect.